Pumpkin Carving Contest Rules and Regulations
The Recipe Contest will be judged by 3 judges on Sunday October 6th at 2 pm. Three categories will have one winner. These categories are Best Representation of the Three Sisters Harvest Festival, Most Creative Pumpkin and Pumpkin Bumpkin (Children only). The winners of each category will receive $50 credit to be used throughout the 2013 growing season represented in coupons. If you submit a pumpkin in more than one category you will be qualified to win in only one category.
1. The design must be completed with a purchased Branstrator Farm Pumpkin
2. The carving must be completed at the farm on the days of the festival.
3. The design should be unique and your own.
4. Designs will be disqualified if they are offensive, discriminatory or inappropriate in anyway.
5. Basic tools and carving area will be provided but feel free to bring your own tools and bags to save seeds.
6. No candles will be allowed as these will be displayed near a barn that contains straw. Battery powered luminaries are permitted.
7. When pumpkin is finished you must complete a provided application the day of the festival and hand to a farm representative
Three Sisters Harvest Festival representation:
Must include the three sisters Squash, Corn and Beans in the design
Pumpkins will be judged based on their most unique characteristics
This contest is for kids 12 years and younger only. Pumpkins will be judged based on their unique characteristics
As this is our very first recipe contest, rules and regulations are subject to change. For any questions please email Branstratorfarm.firstname.lastname@example.org